I am feeling like I have lots of time on my hands now that Soccer has ended.
Having two kids in soccer isn't as easy as you would think. This is what our weekly schedule looked like
M, W, TH- Practice
T, W-Games
SAT-Games
I'm telling ya that's ALOT of stroller, carseat, chair, and kid haulin!
I learned quick on the nights that Beetle had Young Mens that the double stroller was too big for me to manuever in the long grass, so I made my own double stroller.
Sure, the Lightning Mcqueen Stroller's frame may be a little bent but we have definitely got our $19 dollars worth!
Beetle taught me that I need to utilize all my children, make them haul their own chairs.
We may have had a few melt downs but we made it through!
See you in the Spring Red Ninjas and Sharks!
2 comments:
Way to be assertive Mindy! I guess you have to be when you have 5 kids. That pic of Bens is hilarious. I'm sad I never saw them play!
Way to make it through the soccer season!!!
Post a Comment