The weather was really weird. It was down pour when we got there, so we waited in our van hoping the storm would pass. So many people were leaving- but we were staying, we didn't drive to Antelope Island for nothing! The storm passed and it ended up being such a pretty night.
Aunt Roxanne treated us to some funnel cake. It was my first time eating funnel cake. Beetle always says that anything dipped in grease is good, I am going to have to agree with him when it comes to funnel cake.
The Kite show was Awesome, they were flying to the beat of some Awesome 90's music. Beetle and I were loving it.
Our kids formed their own Mosh Pit.
Benson requested Yellow Submarine and he got it.
It was a really fun night. Could Roxanne be smiling any bigger?
Benson really wanted a picture with the "Beatles", he was satisfied with one.
Benson is a Beatles fan for life now. On the drive home right before he fell asleep he said "Mom, I can't believe I saw the Beatles in REAL LIFE tonight."
2 comments:
Woah, that looks so fun! Wish we could've come. I love the Smart cousin mosh pit.
That was such a fun night, but your kids made it even better. They really got into it, big time.
Post a Comment