Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Brigham's 1st Clipper Cut


I gave baby Brig his first "clipper" hair cut. I only know how to do one hair cut with the clippers, Beetle calls it the military cut. I am learning with the scissors because of this guy,


but since scissors take me forever and I usually mess up, I decided to give Brig his first military with the clippers.

BEFORE

                                                                            AFTER

It turned out pretty cute. I was worried Beetle would be disappointed I cut it, but he loved it.


If Brig is in the backyard this is where you will find him. He loves to pull himself up on this pot and tug on the tips of plants.


 Any baby hair that was left is gone and his hair looks so blonde now, I love the way it looks when the sun is shining on it.


3 comments:

Savage said...

Oh my GOSH! He is so dang cute, cute, cute!

Rachel Elder said...

I need you to teach me! That looks so dang cute. I love Brig's white little head!!! Adorable:)

Grandma Cher said...

He looks so much older, but darling either way. Good Job!