Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Mindy!

Today I am high jacking Mindy's Blog to wish her a Happy Birthday.  Anyone that knows Mindy, knows how special she is.   She is the most beautiful person both inside and out.  I love showing people our family picture because the first thing they say is "Wow, you got lucky!" I really did get lucky. Not only is she a knock out, on the inside she is the most caring, nurturing, and sweet person I know.  She lives to be a mom.  While many moms will find reasons to take a break from their kids, there is no place she would rather be than home loving her 5 kids.   She devotes everything to our family.  Cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry for a family of seven is no easy task, but she handles it, and would love to do it for one or two more. She truly is one of a Kind.  She adds an element to family gatherings that no one else does.  With her bold questions, her ability to tell retell a story with more detail than the person who actually experienced the story, and her childlike taste buds.  Things are always more fun with Mindy.  Everyone in my family loves her so much, we are so lucky to have her in our family.  She is an awesome wife, mother, sister, sister in law, daughter, daughter in law, and friend.  Happy 34th Birthday Mindy.


3 comments:

Grandma Cher said...

I'm so glad you did this Regan!! Mindy is super special and loved by all our family! She makes everything fun and always adds the Mindy touch to every story. She is crazy about her family and pretty much every other baby creature on the planet! We are all blessed because you found Mindy!

Sarah said...

Mindy is the best!

Sydney said...

Mindy really is special! She is hands down the sweetest person I know! And you are right - she is a knock out! Happy Birthday Mindy!