So it was pretty cold, but we bundled them all up and really none of them complained too much.
They really loved all the lights, Benson called this the Chicken Pox tree.
We really don't get out much, all of our kids were obsessed with the escalators! They were going up and down them while Beetle was saving our spot in line to see the Christ Statue.
I was touched to see how long the line was to see this statue. I love that so many people want to do anything they can this time of year to feel closer to the Savior and to become more like him. We have been the recipients of such kind acts of service this year, I get teary eyed just thinking about them. I know these kind acts of service are because of Him. I will be forever grateful for His perfect example and for others who are His Hands.
These three are looking too grown up in this picture.
Someone was so nice to take a family picture for us. It's blurry but I still love it.
Maxwell was so cute. He was really trying to figure out what Temple Square was going to be like on the way up to Salt Lake. Beetle and I were trying to describe it to him. As we were walking around in the visitor's center he looked at me with his huge smile and said "I know what this is now! It's a museum of Jesus!"
Originally we parked semi-close to the temple but then I was worried we were going to get a ticket. So Beetle offered to go find new parking while we started our walk to the temple. What we didn't know is that it was the Christmas Concert. Super Busy. No Parking. Beetle ended up parking at the State capitol building. Our kids were kind of ticked, except for Annabelle she was pretty excited to see the capitol building, since she is learning about it in school this year.
It was a Good Night.
3 comments:
Mindy you have such a beautiful family! And I laughed about the part about escalators being so much fun. I think no matter how much kids get out, they still love them!
Such a great post! I am jealous you get to take your kids to Temple Square and see the Jesus museum.
You already told me about the Jesus museum, but today it made me cry. Super sweet!!!
Post a Comment