Lots of Christmas Sings this year! Between chorus performances for Annabelle and Benson and just regular Christmas performances for Maxwell, I felt like we were juggling, A LOT.
I brought the whole entire crew! My kids have never had such an audience all under the age of four! Luckily Beetle saved the day and met me, and luckily this double stroller has straps that Bayliss didn't figure out a way to wiggle out of until the end of the performance.
Grandma Phyl and Grandma Cheryl came to the University mall performance to support.
So did the entire Elder crew, complete with Giant Ricker, sad I didn't get a pic, Pearl was proudly representing though.
I don't remember the last time all seven of us strolled through the mall together.
Nothing like these performances to get you in the Christmas Spirit, I wouldn't miss them for anything!

No comments:
Post a Comment