Here is a few summer time pics, that I thought some would enjoy. We have had such a fun summer and Its because we have been able to spend so much time with family. My kids are going to be so bored now that everyone is leaving! They love all their cousins so much. Thanks everyone for all the Good Times!
The preschool at Grandma Gayes
Getting some climbing in for the day 4th of July Parade One of the highlights of the summer was Annabelle and Benson getting to go on a little ride in a hot air balloon at the hot air balloon festival. Taking the pacifier away was also another highlight of our summer. This little guy is responsible for A LOT of Good Laughs..... Emmy Lou! What a good baby. Millie-Another very good baby. Syd and Benson had fun taking swim lessons together. Maxwell has finally warmed up to playing in the water.
We were able to go to the Bees game for Regan's company party. I'll bet that is some clean water..... All of the Shoell Grandchildren and their proud Grandparents. Beetle's Boss and his wife at the Bee's game with us(: Also my cute brother and sis-in law. I love my sisters(: Benson has been in to being a fireman this summer. Some of the Smart grand kids at Roman and Michelle's wedding. No, I'm not expecting. My little Man. Cold stone Ice cream had to be my kids favorite part of the wedding. I ate about two cups of mini gummy bears, thanks Roman and Michelle! I am really sad that I didn't take any pictures of the bride and groom( I was mainly focused on watching my kids to make sure they stayed out of the pool) - but I was able to steal this one from Rachel. They both looked great and seemed so happy. Their sealing was real neat, it motivated me to be a better wife and mother, it also strengthened my testimony on Temples and eternal families, so thank you Roman and Michelle!
3 comments:
Wow that's a lot of pictures. You don't look pregnant at all.
like you've had a fun summer! We would love to have you all over for dinner sometime this week before I head to NY. I will call you!
Fun to see all the summer pics and a few from Roman and Michelle's wedding! Hope you are all well!
Post a Comment