This is precious! I love the drawing! Glad you have permission to go on a date :)
Well I've noticed Annabelle is really growing up lately. I guess she realized it too, that's why she gave you permission. Her picture is darling too!
I thought this was so cute of Anna. That is so funny. She really is acting so grown up. I just love her:)
Okay...so now you have GO! love, Sara
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is precious! I love the drawing! Glad you have permission to go on a date :)
Well I've noticed Annabelle is really growing up lately. I guess she realized it too, that's why she gave you permission. Her picture is darling too!
I thought this was so cute of Anna. That is so funny. She really is acting so grown up. I just love her:)
Okay...so now you have GO! love, Sara
Post a Comment