I can't believe we have a daughter old enough to know our special day. I love it, and I love our lips. Happy "Aniveshrey" Regan and thanks for all the good times in the past Nine years. Hopefully the next nine will be even better!
Happy Annivershery! You guys are such a cute couple. Im so glad you got married! We love having you in the fam Mind:) And look at the freakin cute/hilarious kids you guys made...Anna kills me. That is so cute. Happy 9th!
Happy Anniversary! I love Annabelle's Picture!!! It is so cute. I love the lips too, but I think my favorite part is probably Beetle's legs. I can't believe it has been 9 years. What a blessing to our family.
3 comments:
That is so cute! I love Annabelle.
Happy Annivershery! You guys are such a cute couple. Im so glad you got married! We love having you in the fam Mind:) And look at the freakin cute/hilarious kids you guys made...Anna kills me. That is so cute. Happy 9th!
Happy Anniversary! I love Annabelle's Picture!!! It is so cute. I love the lips too, but I think my favorite part is probably Beetle's legs. I can't believe it has been 9 years. What a blessing to our family.
Post a Comment