Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What to do on a HOT Summers Day?


Swimming sounds nice, A LOT nicer than chillin out in this hot plastic slide.

Mom and Dad had to take extra precaution to make sure that I would not sink.

Diving boards are the greatest when your two and when you are as buoyant as I am.


My brother and sister loved swimming too, thanks Aunt Jamie for inviting us to a six hour pool party!

3 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

Seriously can Max get any cuter!? I just laughed so hard at that first pic, SUCH a cute face! Glad he got cooled off:)

cheryl said...

That picture of Max with the waterwings and life jacket is too funny. Even you couldn't worry with all that stuff on. He is to cute... you will have too get him some ugly pills.

Savage said...

I love that slide photo, the dude is so cute! I love that little jumper!