
I can't take credit for this very cute Easter dress, thanks Aunt Marianne!

Such photogenic Smart girls(:

Annabelle not wasting any time at Grandpa and Grandma Smart's Easter egg hunt, she was after the golden egg with $10.00 inside.

Annabelle holding her golden egg.
*If your ever going to an Easter egg hunt, be sure to invite Great Grandma Phyl-Phyl. She's really good at finding golden eggs and then telling you where they are hidden.

This guy was just happy to be outside, sitting on Grandma's lap,

or laying on his blanket, playing with his Easter bag.

I wish I could have taken a picture with all of our kids together, but it just didn't happen. After seeing this next picture I also wish I would have given Maxwell a haircut BEFORE Easter, but obviously that didn't happen either. Maxwell spent most of his Easter evening sleeping, he had a busy day running around at church! This is what he looked like when we tried waking him up for the egg hunt.

I think I'm tired now.
4 comments:
Mindy! What cute kids. Annabelle is adorable in that dress. What a great family. Hope to see you soon.
Ha ha, cute post!!! I love all of your pics. They are all darling. Way to capture Easter!! That pic of Max kills me...
What to do with Grandma Phyl? Those pictures are so cute. Max was so funny that night. That picture of him is hilarious. It was lucky he woke up right before dark. The golden egg probably would have still been there if it were'nt for you know who.
Love the golden egg...surprised Ricker doesn't hide a golden arm! Looking forward to seeing you guys in 2 weeks! Sara
Post a Comment