Thursday, September 1, 2011

One year Sweet

It's amazing the changes that take place in a baby in just ONE year. Can you even believe these two pictures are both our sweet Simon? He really is just as sweet as his pictures make him look. He is such a good baby and has the cutest little personality. Just last week he started bobbing his head to music, it is my favorite thing to watch and can instantly make us all laugh.













We had so much fun celebrating his birthday. He was spoiled with lots of gifts,


And lots of Love.




*Sorry to those of you who aren't pictured, next birthday I will be more on top of things and take everyone's picture, including my own.

We can't forget baby's first cake.
Simon was really anxious to get his chubby little fingers on his cake,

but when it was his time to shine, he was a little intimidated. All the kids kept yelling at him, "come on, dig in, destroy your cake!" But no reaction, I have really never seen anything like it.

As soon as we all left him alone and the kids went away, he started eating his cake in peace.

Thank goodness, because you can't have a 1st birthday without a picture like this......

HaPpy FiRst BiRthdAy SiMon! We all love you!



4 comments:

Darcee said...

Ok. He is sooo cute! His eyes have to be the biggest bluest eyes I've ever seen! Hard to believe he's a year already! Where does the time go?

Grandma Cher said...

Those baby blues are so cute. Ricker says to enter the pictures in a Baby Contest. He is so cute!

Sara said...

He is beautiful! and I agree you can't have a 1st birthday without those cake pics!

Rachel Elder said...

K, seriously Si-guy is adorable. Those pics are really cute. I don't think it's a coincidence that EVERY photo shoot we have with him is successful. Just sayin...