Tuesday, November 29, 2011

32!

 
 I can't believe I am 32! I really can't believe that when my whole entire cake is lit up, it looks like it's burning my babies cheeks.
 Beetle surprised me with this cute ice cream cake, since I am really in to ice cream these days. I love that our little family is getting big enough that when it's just us singing the Birthday song, it still sounds like a celebration-a loud celebration! I am so lucky to have these sweet little people in my life. I am pretty dang lucky to have Beetle in my life too, because about an hour after this photo was taken- Simon threw up in his crib TWICE and Beetle bathed him twice, and changed his bed sheets twice, and got up with him more than twice in the night. Even though it was my Birthday, Beetle always goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to being a supportive and positive husband.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Mindy!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys. Sara

Grandma Cher said...

That cake was so pretty. Looks like all the kids were pretty darn excited with your B-day too. I can hear the volume of Happy Birthday in my mind.

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday. You have such a cute family and you don't look a day over 20!!