Friday, March 9, 2012
Always room for four......or five.
Last weekend it was movie night on the love seat. Simon wanted to be involved so bad, he was scrambling to get a seat on the couch with the big kids, finally we just plopped him on top of everyone and he was content(even with his fly undone).
I'm being induced to have our baby tomorrow, I am so excited to meet this new little family member and adding him to our "Love Seat". Every one of our kids are getting so excited to see him and name him. We took a vote last Monday from each of the kids for the name. Annabelle voted Wallace, Benson voted Carlos, Maxwell voted Mario and Simon voted "BA-BY". Benson is probably the most excited, this morning over breakfast he said "Mom tomorrow the baby is coming, we HAVE to choose a name--PLEASE let it be CARLOS, it's such a cool name!" I really wish I could make his day. We will see tomorrow........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to meet baby Carlos!
Annabelles room looks great... but I want to see that cute baby! ASAP Sara
Post a Comment