Oh my gosh he is so darling!!! Congrats, I can't wait to see him! Sara
I'm in love! He is seriously such a handsome little guy. You and Beet have the cutest newborns. In these pics he looks like a cross between Maxwell and Simon. I love all his hair and chubby cheeks. He's perfect!
He is adorable! (All of your babies are!) Congrats!
Congrats!! He is so cute and his hair is amazing!
He's so beautiful! Congratulations! I wish we could be there. Give him a cuddle for us. I'm glad he's here safe.
Congratulations! He is so cute!
He is so cute... actually I think Rachel hit the nail on the head. He is HANDSOME!!! And he came out with his hair combed. I love the little guy.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my gosh he is so darling!!! Congrats, I can't wait to see him! Sara
I'm in love! He is seriously such a handsome little guy. You and Beet have the cutest newborns. In these pics he looks like a cross between Maxwell and Simon. I love all his hair and chubby cheeks. He's perfect!
He is adorable! (All of your babies are!) Congrats!
Congrats!! He is so cute and his hair is amazing!
He's so beautiful! Congratulations! I wish we could be there. Give him a cuddle for us. I'm glad he's here safe.
Congratulations! He is so cute!
He is so cute... actually I think Rachel hit the nail on the head. He is HANDSOME!!! And he came out with his hair combed. I love the little guy.
Post a Comment