So many darling pictures,,, I can't choose my favorite. What a perfect boy.
My favorite is the first one! He really is the cutest little man ever! You guys have the cutest newborns. He is so squeezable!
P.S. I LOVE baby holding baby! Si Guy swinging in that swing is hilarious.
You have the cutest babies, Brigham is a doll! And I wish Rachel was around to take pictures for me.
Mindy he sure is cute. I still can't decide who he looks like.
Those pictures are so cute! He is the cutest little guy, and Rachel did an awesome job. I hope our little guy is half as cute as all your babies. (this is Roman).
He really is the cutest baby! Love these pics. Sara
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So many darling pictures,,, I can't choose my favorite. What a perfect boy.
My favorite is the first one! He really is the cutest little man ever! You guys have the cutest newborns. He is so squeezable!
P.S. I LOVE baby holding baby! Si Guy swinging in that swing is hilarious.
You have the cutest babies, Brigham is a doll! And I wish Rachel was around to take pictures for me.
Mindy he sure is cute. I still can't decide who he looks like.
Those pictures are so cute! He is the cutest little guy, and Rachel did an awesome job. I hope our little guy is half as cute as all your babies. (this is Roman).
He really is the cutest baby! Love these pics. Sara
Post a Comment