Monday, April 23, 2012

This Weekend

We had some tummy time.


Beetle and Simon mowed the lawn together. Good thing Beetles hair is so long, Simon was hanging on for dear life with two fist fulls of it.

We cleaned out our storage unit, why I didn't have my camera for this I don't know, because it was a sight to see. We sifted through our stuff and sent a whole truck load to Savers. I am so happy we are done with having a storage unit : )

Beetle worked on our fence, it's coming a long slowly but surely, he finished the gate on Saturday night. I am getting so excited, we have looked forward to a fenced yard for so many years.


We had a cousin party to make up for Benson's birthday party being cancelled. My kids are so lucky to have so many cousins around their same age. Things get pretty crazy and LOUD when they get together, poor Millie was wondering what was wrong with everyone, she said "Ninny I can't go downstairs it too loud and hurt my ears."

We tied balloons to all the kids ankles and they tried tagging/popping each others balloons, they loved it!



We also enjoyed our little Brigham, he is getting so much more alert and has even started smiling a little. I am going to try and catch one on camera this week. For now I will take pictures of his serious look.



3 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

That pic of Beetle and Simon mowing the lawn is too funny. Beetle's hair is totally lush right now! No wonder all of your kids have awesome hair, look at their parents. Benson's party looked really fun. I can't wait to see your fence:)

Grandma Cher said...

What an awesome party. Looks like the kids had a ton of fun. Brigham is looking so much older with his eyes wide open. He is so cute!!!

Roman said...

Ha ha... Beetle is an awesome dad. Brigham is looking super cute.