Beetle had his hair cut yesterday. When Beetle walked in the door from work, Simon ran to him like he does everyday. Once he noticed Beetles hair he thought a stranger was holding him, he was so sad and held his arms out for me to take him. Beetle wouldn't let him go so Simon just kept staring at him. He would switch from frowning to looking at Beetle like "who are you?".
Beetle's hair has been long for quite some time. It took Simon a good half hour to warm up to him and realize that Beetle was still the same Daddy.
And now the reason behind the haircut......
A couple of nights ago we all sat down for dinner. This was our family conversation,
Benson: Mom, I know the reason you married Dad.
Me: Why?
Benson: Because your so pretty and he's so ugly.
~Awkward Silence~
Me: Wow, that's a weird reason and it's also not very nice.
Benson: But he really is Ugly Mom, he looks like Nacho Libre.
Annabelle: Benson, it's okay if Dad is ugly, at least he has a good personality and at least he's nice.
~more Awkward Silence~
Beetle (while slamming his fork on the table): I AM NOT UGLY! AND I AM SITTING RIGHT HERE!
Later that night:
Beetle: Mindy, I think it's time I get my hair cut.
) :
7 comments:
Beetle is'nt ugly!!! I know I'm just his Mom, but I'm sure he is really Handsome.
I sure hope he is not ugly because whenever anyone looks at our bulletin board of pictures they point out Beetle and ask if we are twins. That said, this post made me laugh out loud! Thanks!
Danny Davito and Arnold.
Danny Davito and Arnold.
Ha ha, Danny Devito and Arnold! This post is seriously too funny! Beetle is the cutest! If it makes him feel any better I thought my dad and George Costanza were one and the same.
Did Benson really say he looks like Nacho Libre? That is awesome. What a compliment. That's why you married him, who wouldn't want to be married to Nachhhhoooooooo!
That was my comment not Sara's.
Rangi
Post a Comment