We tried celebrating with the family yesterday but how dare us try and celebrate one day early! Benson threw up an hour before the party was supposed to start, so we called everyone and cancelled. He was so sad, he kept saying "I'm really not sick." I told him he was lucky because now his birthday has turned in to a three day celebration. The good news is he is feeling great today, so we will be singing Happy Birthday!
Benson has been looking forward to his birthday for the last few weeks, he even made signs and "I Love Me." was one of them. I may be more prone to crying these days, but this sign really brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy that he "loves me." and I hope he always does.


2 comments:
That is too cute! I love all of those pics, especially the last one! He was such a cute baby. I can't believe that next year he will be getting baptized!
I love that Benson too! It is so fun to see how excited he gets. He is growing up so fast! I can't believe what a good reader he has become. I love his sign!
Post a Comment