Beetle blessed Brigham on Sunday, it was a beautiful blessing and Brigham knew it. His sweet spirit was shining through his smile all day. Doesn't he look so much like his Daddy?
If I look like I had it somewhat together in this photo- I didn't, I showed up to Brigham's blessing in brown Nike flip-flops! I didn't even notice until the sacrament was being passed. I whispered to Beetle, "look at my feet." We both couldn't stop laughing, I was laughing/crying. I slipped out to nurse Brigham and/or to drive down the street to pick up some heels. Beetle was mad, he wanted me to wear them for the rest of the meeting and pictures.
We have been so blessed the past six months, Brigham being the best blessing of all. It is a testimony to me that prayers are answered, and sometimes even better than you could ever hope for.
4 comments:
He is DARLING! what a cute smile! You look totally awesome for a mother of five, I'm with Beetle those flip flops should have been documented! Hilarious. I can't believe how much bigger Brigham looks already, can't wait to see everyone soon.
That was such a great day! Brigham reminds me so much of Beetle. Especially his smile. Somewhere I have a picture of Regan with that same smile. You guys are really blessed and the best part is... you know it!
Your backyard looks fantastic and you look beautiful as always.
Oh my heck, I LOVE that first pic! That was such a special day:)
Post a Comment