Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Weekend


 You have to love a three day Memorial weekend.  We visited most of our grandparents graves on Sunday and Monday. Beetle and I really enjoyed it, it was nice to remember what great people our Grandparents were. Our kids also enjoyed it, when the sun wasn't in their eyes.


  Somehow Simon made it to the cemetery with some leftover corn on the cob. Man, he makes us laugh. And just when I think he can't get any cuter...he does.


We also used our "pass of all passes" for the first time.


We thought the kids would love the Go Karts the best, but what they really enjoyed was miniature golf.


Simon was loving having free reign over everyone's golf balls. Good thing no one was worried about keeping score.



2 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

Ha ha, oh Simon. He keeps getting cuter! Sounds like you had a great holiday weekend. I want to go to Trafalga with you guys!

Grandma Cher said...

Very Nice Post. It was fun for me to see the family picture by my Mom and Dads grave. They would be so proud of their Great grand kids. I am!