Thursday, May 3, 2012

Eight Weeks



 Our little Brigham will be eight weeks on Saturday! I am always wanting to take pictures because he is literally growing overnight, every night! Brigham is our eating night owl, he is still waking up every 3hrs to eat-every once in a while we get lucky and he will sleep 5hrs at the beginning of the night. Man I love those nights! The awesome thing about Brigham is that instead of crying to tell me he is hungry in the middle of the night, he grunts--a machine gun grunt. It's really cute and makes it a lot easier to be happy about waking up.



I love his dimple. I also love that he is getting a cute belly. It makes me feel like all those feedings at night are good for something (besides nourishment and comfort).


A 0-6 month hat that is too big--if you can believe it.



                                                    We love our baby Brigham!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

He is so cute! If it makes you feel any better, Vi is still waking up every 2-3 hours to eat at night. Maybe she's on US time.

Grandma Cher said...

I love his dimple! His belly is so cute too. He really is handsome and looks so cute in that hat. I can't believe he's already 2 months old!

Grandma Cher said...

Sorry that comment was from Rachel! My mom was logged in though:) ha ha

Grandma Cher said...

This really is Grandma Cher this time. Those pictures are all so cute. I can't believe you got such a cute picture of his dimple. I'm sorry about your sleep schedule... or maybe I should say that you don't have a sleep schedule. He really is growing and changing so fast. You are a GREAT mom!!!

Roman said...

Michelle and I are more and more jealous of his full head of hair. Bayliss "Vizzini" Smart just keeps getting balder! Brigham is one handsome little dude.

Sara said...

Brigham is so cute! Thanks for posting lots of pics, I love to see him grow!!! Sara

Sydney said...

You have the most beautiful babies. Every single one!