What a cute little Boy! He may have grown up but I think he still sounds about the same.
Beetle, you must not have heard the latest results from the speech teacher. That video is dang cute. Max is a super cutie. I wish I could find some old footage of my cute kids.
OH MY. This vid is sweet, no pun intended. Max kills me, he is so stinkin cute! I cant believe how grown up he is now:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cute little Boy! He may have grown up but I think he still sounds about the same.
Beetle, you must not have heard the latest results from the speech teacher. That video is dang cute. Max is a super cutie. I wish I could find some old footage of my cute kids.
OH MY. This vid is sweet, no pun intended. Max kills me, he is so stinkin cute! I cant believe how grown up he is now:)
Post a Comment