Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Purple Pixies

The Purple Pixies finished up their soccer year.

Annabelle had a fun time, even though most of her games this year were really cold and windy. I had to force her to wear a shirt under her uniform.


Maxwell and Eliot cuddling in a blanket, Eliot lasted about 3 minutes, Maxwell a while longer, he enjoys staying warm like his mom.

Annabelle showing off her new smile, she lost her seventh tooth just before this last soccer game!

4 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

Gooooo Purple Pixies! Good job Anna. Those are such cute pics of her Minde! I would have to side with Max and stay under the blankie:)

Melissa said...

She looks like one tough Purple Pixie!! Way to go Annabelle

Sara said...

So cute, I love kids in soccer it is so cute! Love the team name too! We have a lot of purple pride here in Rancho we may have to borrow that someday! Love, sara

cheryl said...

Anna has to be the cutest Purple Pixie ever. What a Great action shot of Annabelle kicking the ball. My favorite is her smiling one. She is so dang cute.