Saturday, May 29, 2010

Would you buy these for $3.00?

My husband would.

7 comments:

Beetle said...

A true Smart would never pass up a pair of shoes for Three bucks. I thought if I don't like them I could give them to Grandma Phyll-Phyll to use in Santa's shop. But these are definitely keepers, they have memory foam insoles. Those alone are worth three bucks.

Cassie said...

Beetle,
I have one word
RAD!!!!
I hope you never have to re-lace those puppies.

Rachel Elder said...

Beet!! I am jealous, I have been looking for some high tops to go dancing in! Cassie said it best, RAD! I would have paid at least $5. Those would be gone first round at Grandpa's Store hands down. Sweet purchase Beed!

Krystal Ann said...

evidently my husband would as well... he wants to know where you got them! Haha

cheryl said...

Beetle is a total Smart, Hey there are worse things a person could be.

Sara said...

I would too, I can't believe shoes that sweet are in such good shape! Sara

Rangi said...

Beetle those are totally worth three of the pairs I bought at the dollar store. The question is which one of your sizes are they 8,9,10 or 11?