Monday, March 19, 2012

Missing Daddy

 Beetle goes back to work this week :( I am not the only one who is going to miss him. Little Suy Guy is going to miss him even more. Dad made him banana bread and also gave him chopped up Doritos and soda pop for breakfast most days. Simon has been glowing all week, and I know it's because of Beetle. He is about to get out of his highchair from breakfast and I know he is going to go straight to his shoes and then to find Beetle to put them on so they can go hang out in the backyard.

4 comments:

Savage said...

my favorite part of this blog is the reflection of Simons eyes in the spilled "what ever" on the counter top...so funny! He is going to miss DADDY for sure.

Grandma Cher said...

I love that little Suy Guy. He is so cute. I'm so glad Regan got to spend sometime with you guys.

Rachel Elder said...

I love Beet's little buddy. He is so cute, I love his hair!

Sarah said...

He is so cute!