Mindy!! How are you? Regan is such a patient guy...that was a cute post. I just skimmed thru your blog....CONGRATULATIONS!! I was wondering if you were pregnant... how exciting. Another little boy; that is so awesome!!
I looked you up on Facebook, did you delete your account hoochie mama?? I can't believe that. You're seriously dead. How am I going to keep in touch with you now? LOL
Those pics are classic! Every project is almost impossible with kids but sooo much more fun, isn't it? I loved Annabelle's permission for you guys to go on a date! That cracked me up!
6 comments:
Ha....those pictures are awesome!
Ha ha! Oh my, Max is too cute! Im sure Beetle loved it:)
Max is such a little cuddler. I love his hugs.
Mindy!! How are you? Regan is such a patient guy...that was a cute post. I just skimmed thru your blog....CONGRATULATIONS!! I was wondering if you were pregnant... how exciting. Another little boy; that is so awesome!!
I looked you up on Facebook, did you delete your account hoochie mama?? I can't believe that. You're seriously dead. How am I going to keep in touch with you now? LOL
Miss ya!!
Those pics are classic! Every project is almost impossible with kids but sooo much more fun, isn't it? I loved Annabelle's permission for you guys to go on a date! That cracked me up!
That looked like more of a choke hold than a hug.
Post a Comment