Sunday, September 19, 2010

Big Blue

Beetle was beaming yesterday. He loves having a great excuse to wear Big Blue. This is the suit he designed himself and had made on his mission in Cebu, Philippines. He is especially proud of the BAMBOO BUTTONS ( I capitalize because they are the biggest buttons you have ever seen). He usually only wears Big Blue on special occasions like mission homecoming, baby blessings, Halloween, and now daddy daughter dates.
It was the Daddy Daughter Disco, Annabelle's first Faith in God Activity. They had a lot of fun and Annabelle was feeling so grown up wearing Aunt Rachel's dress up and bright RED lipstick.

5 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

OH MY CUTE!!! That pic just made me happy. It might be the combo of Big Blue and Anna with peace sign earrings:) Beet and Anna are too cute.

Rachel Elder said...

Ps. Love the new blog layout:)

Savage said...

Sweet buttons...Beetle you look skinny, maybe it is the suit!

cheryl said...

I love Daddy daughter dates. As a daughter I loved them, as a Mom I loved them, and now as a grandma I love still. Nobody ever loves a little girl like her Dad. What special times.

Rangi said...

Seriously SO cute! I can't believe that Annabelle is eight! I still remember when she was that little girl by the couch! I LOVE THEIR outfits for the daddy daughter disco! Happy Birthday to Annabelle, Livi reminded me to call that morning before school and then we totally forgot to call until it was 9:00 our time! Sorry but we are so excited about Annabelle's baptism! Beetle that cake is unbelievable and trust me I know I have decorated A LOT of cakes and they have never looked that good! Looking forward to seeing you. Love, Sara