Thursday, September 16, 2010

Eight

This little one year old munchkin,

grew in to this beautiful eight year old girl,

WAY TOO FAST!!!!!!!

She is a daddy's girl, no question. Beetle would do anything for her even if that anything is decorating her dream cake until 3:00 in the morning.

Kind of funny that this is her dream cake. But this girl loves animals and she loves nature!

I am so thankful for Annabelle, she has so much life in her and is always wanting to do something fun. I am so happy she is easy going, she is always telling me "Don't worry about it Mom". Which is a good thing for me to hear!
Her brothers think she is the neatest thing that walks the planet and I do not know what I would do if I didn't have her help right now, she can entertain Benson and Maxwell so easily. She has made me realize that I have to enjoy every minute with each child, because life goes by so fast. I can't believe she will be getting baptized in just a few weeks! Happy Birthday Sweet Annabelle!

3 comments:

Darcee said...

I cannot believe Annabelle is 8! You are right. That goes by way too fast! And by the way, that cake is amazing!!!

cheryl said...

Annabelle is so cute and so fun. She has grown up way too fast. It is so cute how her brothers love her. She is so good to them. She is good with Millie too, and Millie is crazy about her. Grandpa says, she will always be special to him too. We love you Annabelle... and your cake IS awesome just like you.

Rachel Elder said...

Oh my, that first pic is SOOOO cute! Anna was the cutest little thing:) She has gotten so pretty! I cant believe she's 8! I was sad we missed her party:( I cannot believe that cake Beed! That was amazing. I am convinced a select few in our family should open a cake company. I'd buy one!

Happy Birthday Anna!!