Last night I caught myself putting toothpaste in my contact container. My mind is not working too well these days, at least I have these chubby cheeks to show for it.

He looks grumpy, but really he is a happy baby.


I love styling his hair.

Normally I wrap him taco style to sleep but he was looking too comfy.
7 comments:
He is the cutest thing I have ever seen,I love his cheeks, his lips, his hair....he is darling! I miss you and I am so so happy you put these pictures up!
He is seriously darling. I love having a brand new baby too, it is so amazing! These pictures of darling Simon make me want to have another. Then I remember that they grow up and start having homework! We love you guys and I really wish I were closer so I could hold him! Congrats again! Sara
Those pics are great Minde! Did you take them? He is the cutest thing ever. You were right, after seeing how cute he is Im SSOO baby hungry!! He really is such a cute little guy:D
He is so cute! I love his hair. He is so so so handsome! Congratulations!
He is way cute. I know I am way late for this but CONGRATULATIONS! It is so good to catch up every once in a while by reading your blog.
He is soooo cute! I want to reach through the screen and squeeze those chubby cheeks! And I LOVE the hair! I'm so glad that he's a good baby for you! How are you doing with 4? You're amazing, Mindy. Hope we get to meet him soon. :)
Mindy, I haven't seen any blogs lately. Sorry I'm so slow. These pictures are so darling. He is an amazing little guy. He is even cuter in person, and so cuddley to hold.
Post a Comment