That is so freaky! I couldn't finish the video. I feel bad that I lost your #. My mom's house just went under contract a couple weeks ago. Sorry I didn't get in touch with you sooner. I hope everything works out for you, and you can sell your condo. I miss having you as my visiting teacher!
That is a great, video. It was so sick to actually be there. I couldn't believe how hard it was to get the nail out. Beetle is pretty dang tough.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is so freaky! I couldn't finish the video.
I feel bad that I lost your #. My mom's house just went under contract a couple weeks ago. Sorry I didn't get in touch with you sooner. I hope everything works out for you, and you can sell your condo. I miss having you as my visiting teacher!
That is a great, video. It was so sick to actually be there. I couldn't believe how hard it was to get the nail out. Beetle is pretty dang tough.
Post a Comment