This is the first image I saw of our little guy. Our Doctor was nice enough to give us an early glimpse of what we were having today. I was really starting to convince myself we were having a girl. That was my final guess before the Dr. put his little wand on my belly( Beetle's too). But then it took all but five seconds before I spotted the male body part. I said "uh-oh, tell me I didn't see what I just thought I did." "Yes, you did see it, --another Boy, Congratulations!". Beetle was still in denial, "that doesn't look like.......isn't that it's leg??"
FOUR boys! I really can't believe it. This little guy came on his own time, I am excited to meet him and his strong spirit. I am so glad Simon will have a brother only a year apart in school, they will be good buddies.
I am still trying to figure out a good way to tell the Princess. Almost every morning while I'm doing her hair, she will say "Mom- you better have a girl, or you will just keep having babies until I get my sister!". I always reply "you will still love it even if it's a brother." and she will always reply back "NO, I won't." And then I usually try to find something else to talk about.
I know Annabelle was meant to be a big sister to all of her brothers, she is so good to all of them and they think the world of her. I know she will love brother #4, especially when she see's how dang cute he is!
(but seriously wish me luck in breaking the news)
P.S.
Chinese birth chart is a crock!

4 comments:
Oh Mindy this post made me cry and laugh! I am excited for Simon to have a brother so close- how awesome! I have been thinking about you lots and wondering what you were having and in my own weird way believing that if you had a girl maybe that would be a sure boy for me (if there is a #5.) Maybe Annabelle is right...??? We are so excited I am going to find the CUTEST boy outfit. We love your family, Sara
P.S. I saw it before anyone else with Jillian too and just started crying... then Rangi figured it out.
Wow! 4 boys!! Poor Annabelle, but boys are awesome! She will be all set for managing her boyfriends when she's older, he he.
Mindy, there's nothing better than 4 boys except 4 boys and a couple girls thrown in. At least you've got one and she is a great big sister to the little bros. Can't wait to see the new little brother.
I'm sorry Mindy, I know how much you wanted a girl. You have such a great attitude. If you really want, I'm willing to trade you babies. You'll just have to come to Thailand to make the switch. But I bet baby number 6 will be a girl.
Post a Comment