Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Riding in Lola

 It didn't take long for the kids to jump in to Lola soon after arriving California. In fact I am pretty sure riding in Lola on the way to and from laser tag and pizza was the highlight of their trip. Don't they all look so happy?

 Maxwell wouldn't stop looking at us through the back window with the biggest grin on his face.

One of the major highlights of the trip for me was winning the jackpot at Laser Island. I was feeling it! I redeemed my tickets for a laser gun that my kids are all still coveting.

1 comment:

Grandma Cher said...

Isn't Lola awesome. We had fun riding in her too. The kids look way cuter in Lola than we did. You looked like Queen of the arcade with all your tickets. Your kids sure looked like they were having a blast.