Simon loved the waves crashing on him, he would laugh and then clap. I loved watching his chubby feet sink in the wet sand.
We heard this sentence from Benson about thirty times on our way to California, "We have to go to the Ocean so Wigdon can teach me to suwf."
Rigdon is an amazing surfer, he was catching wave after wave.
He was also a very patient surf instructor, even though Benson never did actually "Suwf", Rigdon somehow made him think he did and it made his day!
| Have I ever mentioned how much I love this boys smiling eyes? |
| Maxwell & Caroline |
Annabelle was loving life and I barely was able to get any pictures of her because she was playing in the Ocean the whole time!
| The Three Musketeers- Livi, Rigdon, & Annabelle |
1 comment:
I missed seeing the Doheny Beach blog. I love it. My favorite picture is of the three musketeers with their surfboards.
Post a Comment