Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Worf

 My brother (who works with Beetle) called me yesterday and asked how I liked being married to Worf. I wasn't seeing it too much yesterday, but today I'm thinking too bad Halloween isn't tomorrow.






A few days ago it started out as what we thought was a zit  and now we are thinking it's a boil. After taking him some Benedryl for lunch and seeing how much worse it has gotten, I will be giving our doctor a call today. If anyone has ever experienced a zit or a boil like this, we are open to any suggestions. By the way that's "Biotape" on his forehead-it is supposed to heal wounds fast, someone at his work kindly shared.

5 comments:

Rocky said...

As a Trekkie, you should take the comparison as a compliment. I also remember Cher having quite the crush on Worf.

Jen Yak said...

Blake gets those sometimes, and his are an abscess/ staph infection called MRSA. He has to take an antibiotic to get rid of it, and sometimes get it lanced. I would definitely take him to the doctor if it doesn't start to get better because they can scar, if it's an abscess.

Savage said...

Uhhh....this is not normal, but way fun to look at!

Jen Yak said...

By the way, I've lost your phone #. I talked to my mom and she said she needed to talk to Kevin, then she'd call you back. She's been in Washington visiting Ryan and just got back, so I'll call her and remind her to call you. Would you mind texting me so I have your #?

Cassie said...

He is hot!!!