Monday, March 22, 2010

Hiking with swords

Beetle made swords for all the kids this weekend, they love them, one child in particular. We went on a little hike on Saturday morning and the swords came with us.

Maxwell running downhill with sword in hand made me a little nervous so Beetle took it over for a while.

Waiting for Benson to get over being tired.
Pirate Beetle
I loved the weather on Saturday! It was so nice to get out, all of us are getting so excited for Spring.

3 comments:

Rachel Elder said...

Mind...I literally just "lol'd" out loud in the school cafeteria. I love that Beetle even thought to make swords, he totally would. He is so cute. The pic of Max running down the hill is so funny. How'd ya get that? And waiting for Bens to not be tired is the best! Cute post

cheryl said...

That post captured so many parts of the Bettle Smart Family. I loved it. Mindy you are a good sport to let swords on your hike.

Go Cubbies said...

MIndy this pirate thing is getting out of hand. Please make sure that Regan does not make steel swords. Love those kids so flippin cute.