Today I woke up to Annabelle tapping me on the shoulder trying to wake me up, I was surprised because I am usually the one waking her up. It was also early. She was completely dressed, in something she had chose ALL by herself. I took one look at her and she said "Please, I have to wear this, I'm in the Pop Girl Club and Fiora said we need to wear a skirt that waves, boots, leggings and no socks. Also I need you to put my hair in a pony tail." I was pretty impressed at how the outfit actually matched except for the spring shirt, skirt and she was wearing winter fur boots.
As I was combing her hair into a ponytail I asked her how she was able to be in the club. She said "well if you wear cheetah your IN or if you have been on T.V. your IN."
---Thankyou Master Fiora for finding a way to include my daughter in your club.
2 comments:
It's so scary that the "club" thing starts so early. However, I'm glad she's "in". It reminds me of a club in the neighborhood I tried to get in when I was little, and you weren't in the club unless you had a Barbie. My parents couldn't afford to buy us barbies, so all I had was a hand-me-down Skipper doll that was missing an arm. I tried to use that to get in the club. But they wouldn't let me in because my doll "didn't have boobs like Bardie." Nevermind the missing arm. I have been traumatized by that incident to this very day, if you can't tell.
That's funny. Jayce was in the muscle club, then the spy club. I'm not sure which club she's in now.
Post a Comment