Tuesday, March 2, 2010

St. George

We had a very quick vacation this weekend. Our activities included swimming, a little shopping, indulging in Bubble Gum ice cream, a very good lunch at Brick Oven, and just hanging out talking. Roman and Beetle were able to go on a three hour bike ride, but I don't know how much of that ride they actually biked. We had a great time!

I don't think you can ever go swimming with Rachel or Roxanne without them practicing stunting on your children. The kids loved it.
Max, Aunt Michelle, and Millie.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like fun, wish we were there!!! We seriously almost came on Friday. I saw Annabelle on Sarah's blog she looked adorable and I love how you did her hair. Sara

Rachel Elder said...

Im SO sad I couldn't go! It looks like you had so much fun. And the stunting will never stop...)